Please find below for your reference, the standard packages and a rate card for activities & Facilities provided at the campsite.
Day Package : Rs 950/- + Tax (per person per day)
Breakfast, lunch, Hi-Tea, 3 activities (Kayaking, River swim, River crossing)
Overnight Package : Rs. 1550/- + Tax
Breakfast, lunch, Hi-Tea, Dinner, 3 activities(Kayaking, River swim, River crossing),
Accommodation in tents / dormitory
PLEASE NOTE : Above rates are valid till December 2016. There may be special tariff for packages for long weekends, public holidays and special occasions.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT DETAILS
Day Plan: Check in: 8 AM ~ Check out: 6 PM
Overnight Plan: Check in: 11:30AM ~ Check Out:10:30AM
Check in: 4 PM(at Hi-Tea) ~ Check Out: 3 PM(after lunch)
Note: These are standard timings. Special case arrangements can be made on request
Guests can pre book the below activities or choose them on-site to customize and enhance their camping / outdoor experience.
ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE (all rates on a “per person” basis)
1. Kayaking - 250/-
2. River Swim - 100/-
3. River Crossing - 200/-
4. Burma bridge- 300/-
5. Zipline- 250/-
6. Paintball - 400/- (50 Pellets each) (available on prior booking only)
7. Rappelling - 250/- (on Wall)
8. Rock Climbing- 250/- (on Climbing Wall)
9. Obstacle course(7 Activities)- 450/-
10. Archery -100/-
11. Rifle Shooting -100/-
12. Farm Tour & Gardening workshop - 200/-
13. Trekking - 100/- per person (Min 10 pax)
ACCOMODATION ONLY: -
450/- +Tax per person per night (accommodation in tents or dormitories)
MEAL SUPPLEMENTS (all rates on a “per person” basis)
· Extra Breakfast - 150/-
· Additional Lunch OR Dinner (Per Person per Meal):-
Veg 250/-& Non-veg 450/-
· High Tea - 100/-
· Barbeque (Either Veg OR Non Veg) - 350/- ( 8 pcs)
· Driver / Attendant Meals (Veg Only)? 300/- per person day plan 450/- overnight
GENERAL BOOKING T&Cs
The mentioned rates are for a group
All the above are without transport. Transport can be arranged specific to guest requirements
The numbers once confirmed will be charged for at the full rate. (No refunds for “no-shows”, unless in case of an emergency and at the discretion of the Campsite Owners/Operators)
The outdoor experts are certified and trained to conduct the adventure activities.
· Transport on request at extra cost
· 60% advance on confirmation. Balance 3 days prior to event date
· Cancellation charges applicable.
· Tax 4 % will be applicable on the basic cost
Essential to Pack
Make sure you carry personal medicines, torch with batteries,, insect repellents and other essentials.
Please carry a 2 ltr water bottle.
Carry change of clothes, wear loose fitting clothes, ( T-shirts,shorts,threeforths,tracks)
Your footwear during adventure activities should be sports shoes and for water based activity floaters.
During monsoon. An umbrella or rain gear is recommended.
SUMMERS - carry sun cap / sunglasses
For winters it’s advisable to carry a sweater, jacket, monkey cap
View Photo Gallery - Kamshet Adventure